Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brushes with Fame

I took that time off from my usual routine to make it to my son’s Gymboree Olympics. I didn’t expect in my entire life to be competing with another Gymboree mom Judy Ann Santos in a beach ball throwing contest and that my son would be competing with her adopted daughter Johanna Lois a.k.a. Yohan.

How did it feel? Doubly tensed: first the pressure of wishing your son would win and the thought that you were competing with a celebrity and the country’s showbiz superstar.


Nevertheless, seeing Juday (Judy Ann’s nickname) and Ryan Agoncillo there made me realize the importance of quality time. That if there’s a will to bond with the family, there will always be time.



Related Topics:
. Gymboree Olympics
. After Gymboree Olympics

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template